VNC Viewer v18.104.22.168033 Apk | 4.5 MB | HowFile / Multiupload
Requires Android:1.6 and up
VNC® Viewer connects your device to a computer anywhere in the world, displays its desktop, and lets you take control. You can run applications, change settings, and access data exactly as you would be permitted to do were you sitting in front of it, and using the keyboard and mouse.
1. Support for Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich).
2. User interface optimizations.
VNC Viewer is from RealVNC, the inventors of VNC. It can connect to any Mac OS X computer, and to any Windows, Linux, or UNIX computer running VNC-compatible Server technology. RealVNC recommends VNC Enterprise Edition for robust, secure, and high-performance connections, and for its unrivalled flexibility. For more information, see www.realvnc.com.
** There are known issues in Apple Screen Sharing on Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) which may affect some users. Install VNC Server from RealVNC instead (free trial available). **
1. Download VNC Viewer.
2. If the computer you want to control is running Mac OS X 10.4 or later, enable Apple Remote Desktop/Screen Sharing (see below for more information). If not, install and start a VNC-compatible Server.
3. If you are connecting over the Internet (for example, via 3G), configure firewalls and routers protecting the computer to allow and forward network communications to it. Start with www.realvnc.com/products/android/1.2 for more information. If you are connecting over a Wi-Fi-enabled private network such as a LAN or VPN, you should be able to connect without further configuration.
4. Find out the network address of the computer. If you are connecting over the Internet, this will probably be that of a router. You will also need a port number if the VNC-compatible Server is listening on a port other than the default for VNC, 5900.
5. Start VNC Viewer, identify the computer you want to control, and connect!
* Interact with your computer as though sitting in front of it.
* Give connections user-friendly names, and see desktop previews.
* Pinch to zoom in to a specific area, or out to see the whole picture.
* Easy navigation, scrolling, dragging, and selection using standard touch, tap, and drag gestures.
* Mouse button mode for precise control over mouse button and scrolling operations.
* Easy text entry using on-screen keyboard with preview.
* Important non-character keyboard keys (function, modifier, and so on) available on a scrolling key bar.
* Automatic performance optimization.
* Support for screen resolutions up to 5120 by 2400 pixels (though the actual resolution is limited only by the memory of your device).
Users connecting to VNC Enterprise Edition also enjoy the following significant benefits:
* Connections encrypted using up to 256-bit AES technology.
* Authentication credentials protected by 2048-bit RSA public keys.
* System authentication to connect using computer log on credentials.
* Enhanced performance.
* Support for non-US keyboards.
* Transfer text between applications on your computer and device.
VNC Enterprise Edition is available for a wide range of Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, and UNIX computer operating systems. For more information, visit www.realvnc.com/products/enterprise.
VNC Viewer can establish connections to:
* VNC Free Edition (version 4.1). Note this is not available for Windows Vista or 7.
* Mac OS X 10.4 or later with built-in Apple Remote Desktop/Screen Sharing enabled. To do this, turn on the 'VNC viewers may control screen with password' option, and set a password. Note this does not apply to PowerPC Macs running 10.4 (Tiger); install VNC-compatible Server technology instead.
* AMX touch panels.
* Third-party VNC-compatible Servers.
VNC Viewer can establish secure (authenticated and encrypted) connections to:
* VNC Enterprise Edition (version 4.x).
* VNC Personal Edition (version 4.x).
Download Or Download
Download - Market