NotifierPro Plus v3.5 Apk | 166 KB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.1 and up
NotifierPro displays your notifications with a modern style. Tired of having to leave your fullscreen app to check your messages ? With NotifierPro you can display your notifications in a modern style.
1. Fixed the "position" option
2. You can now make the banner stay longer with the timeout option
3. You can help translate the app in your language. Go to www.productigeeky.com for more details.
--== TO ACTIVATE THE SERVICE ==--
To work properly, NotifierPro requires that you activate the accessibility service « NotifierPro Service » (accessibility services are currently the only way to process notifications on Android systems)
- After installing, click « Open »
- Click « Activate service »
- If it’s not checked, check « Accessibility »
- Check « NotifierPro Service »
Your notifications will now be displayed.
--== HOW TO USE IT ==--
Once you have activated the service and configured the app, your notifications will show up on your screen :
- Click the notification to launch it
- Swipe to the right to dismiss it
- Swipe to the left to clear all upcoming notifications
Note that dismissing the notification won’t remove it from the status bar (Android system doesn’t allow to manually remove notifications from the status bar)
In the full version of NotifierPro, you can :
- You can choose the position of the notification
- You can choose the duration of the notification, and make it permanent
- You can choose to animate the notifications
- You have access to 6 exclusives themes
--== CONFIGURATION ==--
To receive toast notifications from an app, check it in the « Monitoring » section of the preferences.
Here are some examples of apps to check :
- Missed calls : Will show « Missed call from [caller] »
- Messaging apps (GO SMS, Handsent SMS, Trillian, Facebook Chat, Google Talk, …) : Will show a toast with the ID of the sender and the content of the message
- K-9 Mail : Will show the ID of the sender and the subject of the mail
- Status bar : Will show toasts such as « USB connected », « Battery low » or « Battery fully charged »
- Market : Will show toasts such as « New updates available » or « Download finished »
Download - Market