Plex for Android 22.214.171.124 Apk | 3.8 MB | Many Links
Requires Android:1.6 and up
Plex for Android allows you to browse and play your video, photos, and music right on your Android device, streamed from Plex Media Server on your Mac or your PC.
- NEW: myPlex support
- NEW: Search
- NEW: Subtitle Support
- NEW: Audio Track Selection
- NEW: Enable/disable option for native HLS
- NEW: Lights out mode
- IMPROVED: UI layouts
- IMPROVED: Direct Play Capabilities
- IMPROVED: Improved Fallback Logic
In addition to playing local media you can stream online media through Plex Channels for CNET, Revision3 and a many other popular online sources. With Plex Media Server for Mac you can stream additional content from Aperture, iPhoto, and iTunes.
Plex for Android may NOT be for you for any of the following reasons:
* Netflix and Hulu are not supported on Plex for Android at this time.
* Plex for Android won't be able to do anything unless you setup a server on your PC or Mac - which is available for free at http://www.plexapp.com .
• You have VIDEO_TS, ISO or IMG videos in your library, which Plex does not support, and don't want to go to the effort of converting them to mkv, mp4 or another format that Plex does support.
We strongly recommend that you have your Plex Media Server all ready to go BEFORE you buy Plex for Android.
We want you to be thrilled with Plex for Android. If you're here you may not yet know much about Plex. Here's how to prep for your first Plex for Android run:
1. Setup your Plex Media Server - it's a free download here: http://plexapp.com. This is absolutely required to run Plex for Android.
2. Test it out... make sure it works locally.
3. Get Plex for Android... and Enjoy!
Download - Market