Absolute System Root Tools 1.8.4 Apk | 1.7 MB | Mediafire Download
Requires Android:2.1 and up
Requires a Rooted Device + NAND Unlocked Device!
I'm not going to be adding sounds with Animations that you download with my app, as devices are different, it'd be impossible to have each animation tailored for each device. And it'd use alot of bandwidth.
- Made quite a few graphical and code changes
- Still have a lot of ideas to get worked in but i wanted
- to get an update out that got rid of the blue
- File Browser you can double tap a file or swipe left/right to select a file now
- Pretty much all main sections of the app have new Menus by pressing the hardware menu button on your device, make sure to check them out!
- Redid A LOT! :) More to come, that is for sure!
- New features are in the works….
That's what the bootanimation.zip editor is for if you know your device plays sounds then you can edit the desc.txt of the animation to include the line s mysound.ogg or s mysound.mp3 or s android_audio.mp3 (for evo4g's) etc....
after any p X X partName that you want to have sound your device has to support playing sounds and you need to find out where they play from and add it to the desc.txt
when you do and you find out if it works or not, let me know, so I can keep a log of known device/sound locations.
+Root(SU) File Browser/File Management
++Zip file creation/extract
++Bulk Email Files
++Bulk Copy/Move/Delete Files
++APK File Viewer/Extraction
++Bunch of other Stuff :P
+bootanimation.zip Editor (Change all values of the desc.txt to change Width/Height/Frames Per Second/Comment out certain Parts/etc..
+Preview/DL Over a 200 Boot Animations!
+Import Boot Animations you've placed on root of /sdcard/
+Preview/DL Over 200 Fonts!
+App Backup+Data to SDCard
+App Mgmt Remove System/Data apps from phone.
+App Mgmt Cache/Data Clear
+Text Editor to modify ASCII Files!(Build.prop etc)
+AD Block Support
+SQLite3 Database Viewer
to change fonts you have to press the menu button on your phone and select MIUI Only(Arial.ttf) from within the Font Download portion of the App.
you only have to do this once per install of app.
Download - Market