Hi-Q MP3 Recorder 1.6.8 Full Apk | 663 KB | Mediafire / Multiupload
Requires Android:1.6 and up
Record audio in high quality directly into MP3 files! Voice dictation, songs, sermons, music, talks, and concerts can be recorded in high-fidelity 44 kHz sampling, much better than the default sound recorder application.
• Bug fixes for and better diagnostic support
• Support for Droid RAZR and Samsung Captivate
• Recording size shown in recording list
• Long press a folder to create a new folder beneath it
• Option to change input sample rate
• Option to disable adding to music library
• You can now choose where to store the recordings
• Recordings are now shown in the music library
• Shows keyboard correctly when renaming
You can manage and send recordings by email and Bluetooth (depending on phone model) or by copying files directly from the SD Card.
• Real-time MP3 recording, no more waiting
• Bit rate supported up to 128 kbps
• Alternate recording icon to prevent unintended attention
• Set minimum disk space
• Gain setting to make recording louder or softer
Please note that not every device supports high-quality sound recordings. An initial check will be performed when this application starts for the first time. Please do not rate badly if your device fails the test. You are strongly encouraged to try the Lite version first to ensure that this app meets your needs. Some devices are forced to record in 22 kHz if recording in 44 kHz is impossible.
Download Or Download
Download - Market